Lady Gaga: Man or Woman?

Stefani Germanotta, better known by her stage name Lady Gaga, has been called "crazy".The starlet has been called "foxy". She has been called "glamorous". This Italian-American has even been called... a man?

That's right, Lady Gaga is constantly asked, "Are you a man or a woman?" Rumors have flooded every gossip website like Pop Eaters and The Hollywood Gossip stating that the award-winning singer is not a man, she is a hermaphrodite.

Thanks to a video filmed from The Glastonbury Music Festival, people are beginning to see a new side of the songstress. While Gaga is speaking to the large crowd in a small, red dress, the cameras catch a glimpse of what's under the short skirt. It's a very noticeable bulge; recognized to most as male genitalia.

Is it what everyone thinks it is? According to the celebrity gossip site, Bossip, Gaga once admitted to being a hermaphrodite.

“It’s not something I’m ashamed of, I just don't go around telling everyone”, Gaga supposedly stated, “I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and doesn’t interfere much with my life." The starlet continued about how much the extra genitalia doesn't make her any different from others.

There is no evidence to this statement, though. There is no source behind it. Is the artist, in fact, a hermaphrodite? Or is this chart-topping performer just another victim of the media?

In an Australian radio interview, Gaga reacted to the rumors. She stated that her female genitalia was "very offended" by the rumors and accusations. Gaga later added, "I think this is society's reaction to a strong woman."

Which statement she made is the true? Maybe society is going against this "strong woman". Maybe society is right. The rumor may or may not be true, but for now, only opinions appear to be the answer.

Latest articles