Avenged Sevenfold's Upcoming Album: What to Expect

Avenged Sevenfold's Upcoming Album: What to Expect The award winning band is at it again. That's right, Avenged Sevenfold is currently working on their fifth album; a follow up to their last self-titled record. Fans everywhere are anticipating the new CD and they do not know what to expect.

The magazine Metal Hammer recently put out an article about what they want to see on the new record. The number one thing they want? "Riff after riff after riff". Since the five musicians are known for their "riffs of high quality", they are expected to keep the tradition alive.

Fans have also boasted about their expectations and wishes. "There better be some crazy solos." Adam King, a fellow fan, stated. He also noted that lead guitarist, Synyster Gates, better not let the fans down.

Avenged Sevenfold's rhythm guitarist, Zacky Vengeance, recently updated the fans on the album, using the band's Myspace page. "We have been focused on only one thing, writing and preparing to record what to me is our most personal and epic Avenged Sevenfold album." says Vengeance. "We will continue finalizing our songs until we feel every note does both You as well as Us justice."

According to the band themselves, this record is supposed to be their best one yet. Avenged Sevenfold has been writing the new album for months now, starting the writing while they were touring their last album.

"This album will definitely take you on a very dark journey." says Zacky Vengeance.

The new album has no set date on when it will be released, but it is due sometime in the early months of 2010. Though it's "rather impossible", fans need to be patient and need to stay put. "The album will be out before you know it." says lead singer, M. Shadows.

Latest articles