Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Instead of taking its annual Thanksgiving break this year, Heroes is airing next week in an episode that involves thanksgiving uniting families and ripping them apart.

Starring Jack Coleman (Noah Bennet), Robert Knepper (Samuel Sullivan), Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura), Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman), Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet), Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli), Zachary Quinto (Sylar), Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder Suresh), Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli) and Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli). Dawn Olivieri, Ashley Crow, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Madeline Zima, Ray Park, Harry Perry, Elisabeth Rohm, Andrew Connolly all guest star in what is said to be the penultimate episode before the usual mid-season break.

HRG hosts an untraditional Thanksgiving dinner with Claire, Sandra, Lauren and the
"strange man" who was answering Sandra’s phone earlier in the season, Sandra’s new boyfriend. Clips of the dinner have been released and the entire affair is pretty comical compared to recent episodes.

Samuel’s "family" is torn apart when he fails to release Charlie. Lydia attempts to uncover the truth about Hiro’s lover.

The Petrelli family has a far from happy reunion when Peter questions his mother about Nathan’s body and the discussion he and his brother had with Matt Parkman and as Nathan/Sylar shows up tension quickly rises.

The episode will be followed by The Fifth Stage, said to be the final episode until sometime in early 2010.

Latest articles