The Fifth Stage

The Fifth Stage The Fifth Stage is the final episode of Heroes: Redemption until January 2010. The episode stars Jack Coleman (Noah Bennet), Robert Knepper (Samuel Sullivan), Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli), Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet), Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli), Zachary Quinto (Sylar) and Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli). With Jimmy Jean-Louis (Rene), David H. Lawrence XVII (Eric Doyle), Madeline Zima (Gretchen Berg), Dawn Olivieri (Olivia), Todd Stashwick (Eli) and Elisabeth Rohm (Lauren) guest starring.

Noah is greeted by unexpected visitors after his daughter and her friend run away to investigate the carnival; a journey that leads Claire and her former roommate Gretchen to an unexpected destination. Meanwhile Peter struggles to accept the truth from his mother; that Nathan is dead and for the past few months he’s been communicating with Sylar’s manipulated mind. The youngest Petrelli son takes extreme measures to get the information he desires. And all of the time Samuel’s plan develops further and further.

The series continues in the new year with a double episode airing on 4th January 2010 with the episodes Upon This Rock and Let It Bleed. NBC have named the titles following the double episode as; Close To You, Pass/Fail, The Art of Deception and The Wall.

Latest articles