Charlie Sheen Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges

Charlie Sheen Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges It's surprising to many people when somebody who "has it all" could potentially throw it away. A man with fame, money, a nice house, two beautiful children, and a beautiful wife, Charlie Sheen, who plays Charlie Harper in the popular show Two and a Half Men, was arrested this week for threatening to have his wife, Brooke Mueller, killed.

The fight happened on Christmas Day. When the police came, Mueller told them Sheen had put a knife to her throat after she told her husband she wanted a divorce and the custody of both their children.

After she apologized and assured Sheen she didn't mean it, he stepped away, and she called the police. The police confirmed red marks on Mueller's neck. Mueller also stated this Christmas incident wasn't the first time Sheen had shown abuse towards her.

When authorities questioned Charlie Sheen, he had a completely different story. He stated they had a small argument involving his ex-wife, Denise Richards, and it caused Mueller to become jealous and threaten Charlie with a divorce. He denied trying to strangle his wife.

Charlie was charged with assault, menacing, criminal mischief after confessing he broke two pairs of her sunglasses, and domestic violence. He posted an $8,500 dollar bond and was released Saturday.

Latest articles