30 Seconds To Mars Frontman Saves Fans

30 Seconds To Mars Frontman Saves Fans According to several online reports, on February 4th, while fans were gathered at ‘The Hive’ in Hollywood for a preview viewing of 30 Seconds To Mars’ upcoming documentary, a man dressed in black clothes and carrying a large box covered in gold wrapping paper stormed into the building at approximately 8:30 PM.

The man stormed up onto the stage, where the 38 year old frontman was speaking to the small gathering of fans, and dropped the box by the singer’s feet. Leto asked the man to leave the stage, and the alleged bomber said, “It’s time for a little self-help”, before starting to mumble about explosives being contained within the gold-wrapped box.

Immediately, Leto wrestled with the man and dragged him outside, where the band’s security guards subdued the man until police could arrive to take the man into custody.

It has not been determined whether there was an actual explosive within the box, but police had an area spanning five city blocks surrounding the West Hollywood location cleared of people. They also brought in dogs to sniff out the bomb, and a bomb disposal team. No one was injured as a result of the threat, and the unnamed man has been arrested.

Latest articles