Frank Iero Of My Chemical Romance To Have Twins

Frank Iero Of My Chemical Romance To Have Twins As many fans may know, My Chemical Romance has been going through some tough times in the past few months. Be it Gerard's voice problems, or the departure of drummer Bob Bryar, things have been downhill for quite a bit of time, recently, even to the point where some fans don't think the band will last a year.

But very recently, the fans of My Chem have gotten a few pieces of great news; one being that their favorite rhythm guitarist is going to have not one, but two babies, due in the summer, with wife, Jamia.

In a statement from My Chem's most recent blog,

"Last, but certainly not least, I am proud to announce the addition of two new members to the MCR extended family. Recently, my wife and I found out we will be having twins later on this summer. I cannot express in words how happy this makes us, it seems everything’s turning up Milhouse. I just can’t wait to meet the little ones, and may God have mercy on the world now that there will be 2 more Ieros wreaking havoc on the earth."

Among the excellent news that there will be two mini-Frankie's running around and causing mischief, the new album by the band is doing "swimmingly".

You can read the entire blog on their MySpace.. Congrats and best wishes to Frank and Jamia.

Latest articles