Some Music Considered Corruption to Society?

Some Music Considered Corruption to Society? Do you listen to it? The music they play around the world? Rap, Rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, Soul, Gospel, ect. All ages listen to it. Some of it is positive and inspiring. But some is also violent, negative, and disgusting. Kids all over the world are listening to music that they should not be. It plays on the radio, purchased in stores, downloaded illegally, and stolen, everywhere.

Many of these music selections are violent. They rap or sing about how to kill someone, something or yourself. Some take pride in beating someone up. This music is being heard by children around the world. Some of these children could be un-confident and negative. And this noise that people call music could inspire them to do terrible and dirty things. Other children could be brought up well and positive, but become changed by the music they hear.

A lot of the music discriminates against women. And makes them look puny in the eyes of men. They degrade women and say vulgar things. Children hear this and think this is okay that you can treat women with such little respect. In songs these women are portrayed as sluts, and impure. They do disgusting things and give themselves away. There are women like this in the world but not all women are the same.

Other music talk about very inappropriate things for children to hear. Such as sex and abuse. In some music sex comes easily. You can do it all the time, whenever you like. In the real world it is not true. It can become true. Especially if this music keeps saying so.

These songs are heard by children around the world who think its okay. They think, if this famous person talks about it and does it then why shouldn't I? They will start to think that because its on the radio, that everyone is doing it. That everyone is having sex at a young age, getting pregnant as a teen, swearing left and right, beating up and killing people they don't like. Its completely wrong.

Children listen to this music and convert what they here, into their life. Into the way they act, and talk. They change their attitude and way of life, because its "cool". Well its not.

And its not just children. Its everyone. Adults and teens too! This type of music enters the mind of lower generations and corrupts the society. It changes people. It influences them to do bad, wrong things that they would not normally do.

Now ask yourself. Are you one of those people? Or are you one who agrees with my views on this. Do you listen to this music and let it influence you into things you should not be doing? Do you let it influence your life and actions. If you are one of those, it means you are a follower. So break away and follow your own song.

Latest articles