Madina Lake Bassist Hospitalized

Madina Lake Bassist Hospitalized The news broke yesterday, June 30th, 2010, thanks to Nathan Leone, Matthew Leone’s identical twin brother, blog. The entry is titled “Suffering a massive shock…”, and rightfully so.

According to Nathan, his brother Matthew left his Chicago apartment to go meet his friends for a drink. Half way there he saw a man beating his wife and intervened. Matthew did manage to subdue the man, but was struck from behind as he called the police. The beatings that Matthew sustained are yet to be fully know, “This guy did things I can’t even type,” writes Nathan.

As of now, Matthew Leone is in the hospital with a third of his skull removed and docotrs wait for the swellling of his brain to go down. Nathan asks that fans send “all your love and good energy and vibrations to him”. Matthew’s heroism will not go unrecognized as fans, and friends, across the world reach out to him.

“My heart is with you Matthew” and “One of our boys is down and may all your thoughts be with him now. RT @max_the_ripper: everyone please send out your hearts & your prayers” tweet William Francis and Nick Wiggins, of William Control and Aiden fame, respectively.

Nathan goes on to say that “The world can be evil beyond belief and as much as we want this evil eliminated, right now our hearts heads and energies need to go to my best friend, soul mate, hero, and angel, Matthew. Love you all and will be in touch as soon as I can muster up the emotional energy to reach out again. Please, be safe and peaceful as we get through this impossible time.”

And Madina Lake fans everywhere, whether religious or not, take a moment to pray for this heroic man. Our hearts go out to Matthew Leone, his family, and his friends, in this time of grief.

Latest articles