Fergie Engaged To Josh Duhamel

Fergie Engaged To Josh Duhamel The Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie, whose real name is Stacey Ferguson, is now engaged with her boyfriend, Las Vegas star Josh Duhamel. It has been claimed that Duhamel proposed to Fergie over the weekend in Philadelphia, where she was attending the Live 8 concert.

A certain source says that "I know she isn't telling many people yet because she doesn't want it all over. But she is very happy. I don't think she knows what kind of wedding she wants yet, but I can see her just running off and eloping."

The couple met earlier this year when the Black Eyed Peas made an appearance on Duhamel’s TV show ‘Las Vegas.’ Both Fergie and Josh were part of People magazine's 50 most beautiful people list in 2004

Fergie said she refused to discuss her romance with Duhamel out of the public eye, because "it's much healthier". The 32-year-old singer had recently launched her own debut solo album, The Dutchess, outside of the Black Eyed Peas (though it was produced by fellow member will.i.am) and has been topping charts with her R&B hits ever since. Fergie had even been asked to perform in Princess Diana's tribute concert and was named 'Woman of the Year' by Blender Magazine.

Latest articles