Bert McCracken Shatters Bones During Stage Fall

International fans were informed yesterday via social networking site Twitter, that lead singer to the popular Utah band, The Used, had shattered his elbow during a recent performance.

Bert McCracken slipped and fell off the stage at a performance at the OC Fair and Event Center in Costa Mesa, California. He landed hard on his elbow, using them to prevent his fall being any harder. In immense pain, McCracken managed to finish the set and posted tweets about the damages via the band's official Twitter page: Thanks for comin to the show tonight. Bert will be ok but his elbow is definitely f****d up. Hospital tomorrow for sure.

After the bruises began to show some severity, the band tweeted again with the first picture of the aftermath: Bert has a booboo on his elbybone. Damns that looks painful. He needs to quit fallin off stage, which was accompanied by a swollen picture of an elbow.

Both Bert and the band were unaware of the extent of the injuries until a hospital trip found he'd shattered his elbow joint and broke several bones in his left hand. Returning back to Twitter, Bert managed to let the fans know he was okay, and that it was a show he'd never forget: Just found out my left hand is broken as well as my right elbow. A show I will never forget. Love, Bert.

Latest articles