TV Presenter Accused of Murder

TV Presenter Accused of Murder Mark Speight, presenter of children's program SMart, is accused of murdering his fiancee, Natasha Collins.

Natasha was found dead in the bath of their home in North London on Thursday, 3rd of January. Police are treating the case as unexplained but suspect that Mark killed her after a cocaine binge.

CBBC and sister channel, CBeebies, has halted any runs of the program which a new season would have aired later this year along with any re-runs, one that was supposed to be aired on Friday the 4th and January.

It is said that Mark found the body of actress/model Natasha in the bath of their home and tried CPR before dialing for paramedics.
Paramedics continued CPR with no luck and finally called for Police.

He is on suspicion of supplying Class A drugs to Natasha, too.

After being questioned, the Police released him until next month and is helping Police with their inquiries. Police searched the house for any Class A drugs and found none.

Mark and Natasha have presented another CBBC program previously, called See It, Saw It. Mark Speight is best known for his children's show SMart, which has been running on air for around 10 years.

Detectives say it is highly unlikely he will be charged with her murder.

Latest articles