Avenged Sevenfold's Sixth Album?

It's been almost two years since the late Jimmy The Rev Sullivan died. It has also been a year or so since Avenged Sevenfold had released their album Nightmare.

The band have stated that having Arin IIejay has been really great working with them. Of course the band aren't ready too make the position permanent, but there are rumours that they are currently working on a sixth album after releasing their new song featured on Call Of Duty: Black Ops, "Not Ready To Die".

The rumours had started around late 2011 when a sixth album might be declared. Everybody is expecting the masterpiece too come forward in late 2012, early 2013, with Arin playing the drums for all the tracks.

Avenged Sevenfold are currently rotating ideas for new music, Nightmare was a dark and meaningful album, they are searching for new material, beats and guitar sounds. It's possible that when the sixth album comes, we can be listening too a new side of Avenged Sevenfold.

We all know that Sounding The Seventh Trumph and Waking The Fallen was mostly screaming, only several songs where half singing, but mostly screaming. And they changed through out the years. City Of Evil was completely singing, and then they went back too part screamo again in Nightmare, they might stay like that in a possible sixth album but could go back.

Latest articles