Fun Date Ideas

Most people love going on dates. The typical dinner and a movie date can be boring, but thinking of something new and fun to do on a date can be hard. Hopefully, these ideas will provide you with a few fresh things to do on a date and keep things exciting.

Mini Golfing

Mini golfing is a pretty standard date idea, but it can be fun with the right twist! Place bets on who the winner will be and require favors from the loser! If you’ve always wanted a massage from your partner, now is the time to ask for it!

Ice Skating

Ice skating is a fun, romantic date. Nothing screams romance more than having someone’s arms wrapped around you as you float across the ice. This date is perfect for summer if you can find an indoor ice arena!

Rock Climbing

Rock climbing is a great idea if you and your partner are active! It can be hard to find a rock climbing studio, but if you can, it’s worth it! Grab some lunch before-hand so you have enough energy.

Dinner and a Fort

If you’re hard up for cash, this idea is perfect for you. Buy some cheap pasta and sauce and whip up some spaghetti, or if you want to bring back some childhood memories, make some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Then, get out pillows, blankets, chairs, and a small lamp. Invite your date over and build the fort together. Working together to accomplish a goal can create a stronger bond, and building forts can be fun! When you’re finished, grab your dinner and eat it inside your fort!

Yard Sailing

Going yard sailing is a fun, cheap date idea if you’re willing to wake up early on the weekend! Most yard sales start early Friday or Saturday morning and end in the afternoon. If you can’t find any yard sales, go to a thrift shop and look for goofy things to buy. This will create memories, and give you mementos to keep throughout your relationship.

Remember, as long as you try your hardest, a good partner will appreciate the thought you put into the date, even if it doesn’t go the way you planned.

Latest articles