Glee: The Break-Up

All Glee fans are either biting their nails or bouncing in their seats for the first episode of Season 4, the title is still currently unknown. The first episode supposedly entails Kurt's move to New York, nothing more is revealed about the important first episode. However, the second episode is apparently another tribute to the marvelous Britney Spears. Lea Michele (Rachel) tweeted on August 3rd, "Another amazing session in the studio with @alxanders today, recording a Finchel/Klaine duet! You guys are gonna LOVE it!" Most of them are not even in the same city anymore, how is that going to work? Perhaps it will be similar to Season 1, Episode 9 when Rachel and Kurt went head to head trying out for the solo of Wicked's Defying Gravity. This duet works around to either be in the second episode of the season, or episode 3.

It is said that the third episode may be entitled "The Break-Up", or it may be a later episode. With the ominous note many fans jumped at to the conclusion that it will be a Klaine break up. Although Ryan Murphy has been quoted saying "Kurt (Chris Colfer) will not break-up with Blaine (Darren Criss)," there is nothing saying that Blaine will not break up with Kurt. Darren Criss has also said that "Klaine isn't over," though later added that he and "Chris Colfer want a little drama for more than just one episode."

According to Michele though, fans are "gonna LOVE it!" (meaning the duets) so maybe that is a good sign, and maybe good things are finally happening to Glee fans two favorite couples. No one can forget that just because an episode is entitled "The Break-Up" doesn't mean it is necessarily Klaine or Finchel. A blatant observation may be had though, that break-ups between that minor characters are not as dramatic as the major ones, but keep your fingers crossed Gleeks there are no definite answers as of yet.

Latest articles