Christian Brando Dies at Age 47

Christian Brando Dies at Age 47 Christian Brando, Marlon Brando's eldest son passed away. He was age 49. He was hospitalized this week. He had died on January 25, 2008 At 2:45 A.M. He was having problems with pneumonia. Although, there isn't that much buzz about this recent tragedy, because of the recent death of Heath Ledger. Christian was an actor just like his father Marlon Brando.

Christian's movie credits include:

The Endless Game (1990) - This was his last movie, later that year he was sent to prison on a charge of manslaughter, for killing his sisters boyfriend.

Wishful Thinking (1990)

Unmasked: Part 25 (1988.)

A.D. (1985) This was a mini TV series.

Yentl (1983)

Dick Turpin (1982) He was credited for one episode, The episode was called:"The Secret Folk"

The Day Christ Died (1980)

I Love You, Alice B. Toklas! (1968.)

And, finally, we have: The Secret Life of an American Wife (1968.)

He was also credited for an appearance on an episode of Biography. It was filmed in honor of Marlon Brando, his father. The actual/accurate title of this footage, is called: Biography, Marlon Brando: The Agony Of A Genius.

"This is a sad and difficult time for the family," said David J. Seeley, one of Marlon Brando's Estate attorney. There is still no word on where or when the funeral will be held.

Latest articles