How to Tell if Your BFF Is an Evil Genius

Have you ever wondered if your best friend is an evil genius? I sure have. So here a couple of questions that you can go through to see if your best friend is indeed an evil genius.

Do they often talk about disturbing topics?

Does your best friend often talk about topics such as murder or what they would do if they were a world dictator? If so, then there is a good possibility that your BFF is an evil genius. Evil geniuses will often talk about topics such as this. But remember, what they talk aloud to you, is only a little snippet of what actually goes on in their head. In their mind, evil geniuses actually have huge, intricate plans of these topics which they often think about in their spare time.

Do they often change subject to something totally different when you are talking to them?

Think about when you have a conversation with your friend. When you are talking about a particular subject, do they often change the subject to something totally irrelevant to what you were talking about? Evil geniuses’ brains are often scattered and that would cause them to jump onto different topics, often involuntarily.

Do they make weird un-human noises?

When you are with your friend, do they sometimes out of the blue make weird noises such as, impersonating a duck quacking or moaning like a beach whale when they are hungry or bored? Evil geniuses have a hard time expressing their feelings and that causes them to blurt out weird un-human noises such as the ones listed above.

Do they wear t-shirt with weird scientists on them?

If your friend often wears t-shirts with weird scientists on them, such as Albert Einstein, it is a good sign that they are an evil genius. They wear those t-shirts because they want to be like that scientist and follow in their evil genius footsteps.

Do they write on themselves a lot?

As I said before, evil geniuses’ brains are extremely scattered. Therefore, evil geniuses will often need to write on themselves to remind them of certain things that they will forget.

Do they read books at a much higher level than expected at their age?

Remember, evil geniuses are a very different than us normal people. Their brains are much more intellectual and therefore they are more inclined to read much higher level books than expected for their age.

Do they enjoy the works of Edgar Allen Poe?

Although this is not the greatest sign that your best friend is an evil genius, this is certainly something to take into consideration. Evil geniuses will often like Edgar Allen Poe’s works of murder and disturbing topics such as the famed story The Tell-Tale Heart. Be cautious: some evil geniuses will use these stories as examples so be careful when you are around them.

Do they have a weird fascination with peculiar topics?

Some of these peculiar topics may be forensic science, or the disturbing song "Dead Puppies". Evil geniuses will often focus their attention on one (or a couple) of topics that as they seem normal to them, are disturbing to us normal people.

Do they have OCD?

Many evil geniuses will have some type of OCD which is helpful for their evil genius-ness as they need to create detailed plans of action where everything must go perfectly.

Can they hack a computer?

Evil geniuses will most likely be able to hack a computer since the computer can give them extremely helpful and useful information that they can use. Most evil geniuses will be able to do this because it is such an important part of being educated on the topic they are interested in.

So there you have it, a list of questions that you can answer with your friend in mind to see if they are actually an evil genius. If you went through this questionnaire and answered yes to more than a couple of these questions, then there is a very good chance that you are best friends with an evil genius. Congratulations, but be careful. Don’t get on their bad side.

A huge thanks to my BFF, Alison Thompson, who helped write and be the inspiration for this article as she is most definitely an evil genius.

Latest articles