Heartagram Day

Heartagram Day On February 9th, 2008, HIM, also known as His Infernal Majesty, will be holding their first ever Heartagram Day. The SuicideGirls will be hosting this years Heartagram Day in Philadelpia, Pennsylvania. This event is being held in celebration of the release of HIM's new live DVD. There will be raffle giveaways as well as prizes a band look-a-like contest, and so much more.

For the ticket, you must pre-order the DVD. The receipt will serve as your ticket.

"Digital Versatile Doom Live From The Orpheum Theater XXXVII A.S. Featuring HIM live from The Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles, performing tracks from Venus Doom, Dark Light and more. Go on stage and behind the scenes with Ville and the band as they give one of their most heartfelt shows to date. Also featured on the DVD, watch the journey of HIM's biggest fans as they go to Seattle to meet the band, see the heartagram photo gallery and watch as Ville recounts the journey that was Venus Doom. Digital Versatile Doom also features a second disc, with the full live performance from The Orpheum Theater and the CD/DVD package contains a 16 page booklet or original art and images.

IN STORES APRIL 1, 2008. Original Price 26.98. Pre-Order Price 24.98.

- Heartagram.com

In addition to the celebrations, that will be held at the Trocadero Theatre from 1 PM to 4 PM, the HIM online store will be having a one day only sale. All merchandise will be 10% off. If you are a member of the Heartagram Club, the discount is 20% off. As an added bonus, the shipping is free, too!

The SuicideGirls are also holding a contest where you could actually become a SuicideGirl. Unfortunatly, the contest ends February 4th. If you happen to have time to enter before then, you must send in a picture representing HIM. You could win a $1,000.00 modeling contract. Good luck, and happy Heartagram Day!

Latest articles