Escape The Fate Singer Announced

Escape The Fate Singer Announced 'Reliable sources' have recently told Las Vegas Weekly, that Craig Mabbitt, (formerly of Blessthefall) will be taking Ronnie Radke's place in Escape The Fate.

The change in line up follows on from Radke's recent sentence of five years probation for his involvement in a fight that took place in May 2006, which resulted in the death of a teenager. Mabbitt's old band, which will continue in his absence, is typically known to be a Christian screamo band. Many people are questioning whether the transition will be a smooth one, and how many fans will accept and embrace the change.

Fans of the band have already been expressing their opinions on the matter, saying how Craig Mabbitt's voice will not suit Escape The Fates previous songs as there is a clear style difference. In contrast, others have commented that Mabbitt is too good a vocalist to take Radke's place. Some die hard fans are simply waiting for a miraculous return from the former singer.

Whether Mabbitt is taking a permanent role in the band is still unclear, but it appears he will be staying with the Escape The Fate in the near future. Mabbit will be making his first appearance as the new vocalist when the band play Extreme Thing 2008 March 29th at Desert Breeze Skate Park.

Latest articles