Will Green Day Release a “Quatro” Album?

Most Green Day fans are aware that the band is releasing a trilogy of albums, entitled Uno, Dos and Tre, but what about Quatro?

Much to my surprise, when I got my hands on a copy of Uno, the inside booklet cover contained four pictures. Three of them I recognised as the covers of Uno, Dos and Tre, but the fourth one was new. Jason White (guitarist) has his face on a purple background with the pink crosses on his eyes, and Quatro is written down the bottom. But what exactly does that signify?

One might speculate that it means a fourth album that will follow Tre’s (album, not drummer) release in January. But can Green Day really produce that many songs in such a short time?

Another theory is that it’s the name (and cover) of the DVD that will follow the albums. Perhaps it’s a DVD that contains live footage of the band, hence why Jason is on the cover, as he’s always seen on stage with the band.

Last but not least is that it’s simply a way of including Jason in the band. He’s been playing alongside Green Day for a while now, and judging by the pictures in the rest of the booklet that feature four people instead of three, it’s possible that he’s truly an official Green Day member now.

What do you think? Perhaps a mixture of the suggestions above, or something completely new? Leave a comment or visit the Green Day thread in the Music section of the forum and speculate about what on earth Green Day are up to now…

Latest articles