My Chemical Romance Return To Our Screens In April

My Chemical Romance Return To Our Screens In April When Frank Iero announced in a recent interview that the band, My Chemical Romance, were not planning on doing any more videos for their hit album "The Black Parade" which features hit singles such as "Welcome to the Black Parade", "I Don't Love You" and "Teenagers". It seemed that 2008 was going to be a quiet year for MCR fans.

However, withdrawal symptoms will not be necessary, as the band, consisting of Gerard Way, Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Bob Bryar and Ray Toro, have recently declared that they are adding the finishing touches to a live bundle.

The DVD set will be the band's second live release, following on from "Life On The Murder Scene" or "LOTMS" as it is commonly known.

The 3 disk set will feature a live recording of the band's entire show in Mexico City, Mexico where the New Jersey rockers "killed" their alter egos "The Black Parade" live on stage, another live DVD and one disk will be live recordings from their chart topping album "The Black Parade."

The bundle is suitably named "The Black Parade is Dead" and will be released through Warner Brothers on April 21st 2008.

So it seems, although "The Black Parade" is indeed dead... it will live on forever.

Latest articles