PVP for the Win

In 2007, New Jersey couple, Jesse Wellens and Jeana Smith, created a YouTube channel PrankvsPrank to post videos of themselves pranking each other. Their pranking soon escalating into a full out prank war. As their witty pranks grew so did their audience and in a matter of months the couple became YouTube Stars.

YouTube users began to choose sides and Team Jeana or Team Jesse alliances were made. With every prank, comments raged with users supporting their sides and awaiting the revenge prank.

Jesse’s pranks on his girlfriend Jeana involved numerous accounts of bugs as they are Jeana’s fear. Jeana on the other hand had planned mentally effected pranks on her boyfriend. These pranks included pretending to have cheated, to be pregnant, and have burned his game tickets. Though both of these pranksters know the best pranks are always physical.

Nipple waxing, slushing, air horn to ear, laxatives in brownies, dog shock collars, these pranksters prove to be Youtube’s Craziest Couple.

Surprisingly the couple is happily in love and their constant pranks strengthen their relationship. In their daily vlogs on their second channel BFvsGF, Jesse and Jeana repeatedly tell their fans that their pranks are just for fun and they are never truly mad at each other.

Besides their pranking, the pranking YouTubers have branched out two more channels. Jesse Wellens posts videos of himself gaming and telling his military stories at DownRangeGaming. The couple’s cat Nylah is quickly contributing to the YouTube cat videos with her channel NylahKitty.

So if you are looking for a way to waste a day, check out PrankvsPrank and humor yourself. You might find yourself joining the Dope Fresh Nation.

Latest articles