Upcoming Movies and More!

Upcoming Movies and More! Popular movies out soon in March:

March 14: Horton Hears A Who,
"Horton Hears a Who" is about an imaginative elephant who hears a cry for help coming from a tiny speck of dust floating through the air.

Doomsday,
In the action-packed new thriller from writer/director Neil Marshall ("The Descent' ), authorities brutally quarantine a country as it succumbs to fear and chaos when a virus strikes.

Never Back Down,
Set against the action-packed world of Mixed Martial Arts, "Never Back Down" is the story of Jake Tyler, a tough kid who leads with his fists, and, often, with his heart.

March 28: Run, Fatboy, Run.
Five years ago Dennis (Simon Pegg) was at the altar about to marry Libby (Thandie Newton), his pregnant fiancée. He got cold feet and ran for the hills and he's been going in circles ever since.

Now, some news on a well-known movie.

The Dark Knight
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Christopher Nolan
Screenwriter: Jonathan Nolan, Christopher Nolan
Starring: Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman
Genre: Action, Crime

The Dark Knight is the newest Batman movie to hit our screens. With Ledger's death, the movie is still scheduled to continue. Movie star Jack Nicholson, is furious he did not get a chance to play as the well known villain. In an interview with MTV, he explains he would have loved to be cast.

MTV: What do you think of another actor, Heath Ledger, playing the Joker in next summer's "The Dark Knight"?

Nicholson: Let me be the way I'm not in interviews. I'm furious. I'm furious. [He laughs.] They never asked me about a sequel with the Joker. I know how to do that! Nobody ever asked me.

MTV: It was never brought up?

Nicholson: No. It's like, in any area, you can't believe the reasons things do or don't happen. Not asking me how to do the sequel is that kind of thing. Maybe it's not a mistake. Maybe it was the right thing, but to be candid, I'm furious.

The Dark Knight will be in cinemas on the 18th of July, 2008.

Latest articles