Project Runway Change of Heart?

Project Runway Change of Heart? On last Wednesday’s second to last episode of the fourth season of Project Runway, it was announced that Rami Kashou would be presenting his line during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week rather than Chris March. His designs were welcomed with a questionable stare from judge and designer Michael Kors and fellow contestant Christan Sirano. March’s designs were clearly out of the ordinary considering he used actual hair extensions and bobby pins to create his strongest look for the judges to see.

Kashou’s line showed his expertise in Grecian draping but in a new eye. His black and white draped dress was favored by all judges for its effortless finish. His last piece to reach the runway, a black even gown, disappointed the judges for its fitting, or lack there of.

After the elimination, I decided to look into the photos from the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week website and found that March’s designs where the first to be featured in the Project Runway Section. What was not understood was why March’s line made it to the runway rather than Kashou’s. Project Runway sneak previews don’t show us how March’s designs made it there exactly but it will soon appear on the last and final episode premiering March 5th, 2008 at 10pm on Bravo TV.

Keep your fingers crossed for your favorite designer!

Latest articles