Best Damn Clothing Line?

Best Damn Clothing Line? Avril Lavigne is looking to release a clothing line.

The 23-year-old pop singer has teamed up with Jerry Leigh to be the image of Abbey Dawn. Abbey Dawn is a clothing line that is based of Avril's own style. The line will include jewelry also.

"I actually am the designer," Lavigne told USA Today. "What's really important to me is that everything fits well and is well-made, so I try everything on and approve it all."

The singer said the line will include hot pinks, blacks, stars, purple, and zebra stripes. Designs that she normally wears.

The line will be marketed only at Kohl's, with the first assortment launching in July, just in time for back-to-school shopping.

"Our partnership with Avril Lavigne allows us to be true brand builders, and we are proud to welcome Abbey Dawn into our family," Jerry Leigh stated. "We look forward to working with Kohl's on this launch and believe it will be a retail success."

The Abbey Dawn collection is named after Lavigne's childhood nickname. All clothing and jewelry items will be priced between $24 and $48, stock being restored every 60 days.

Avril has also been surrounded by pregnancy rumors. It is rumored that her husband Deryck Whibley and herself are waiting for a little punk rocker on it's way.

"I don't know. You'll have to ask my reps," she replied, laughing. "Maybe!" Her response when she was asked about the rumors on Access Hollywood.

Latest articles