Miles Above Reality: The Newest Graphic Website

Here on Mibba we have an amazing array of graphics, from story banners to profile layouts. To go along with our array of graphics we have an amazing array of graphics makers. Each of these graphics makers strive to spread their name and graphics around. To do this they put out advertisement (mostly among the blogs or their own private websites) but often their graphics are lost in the great wide web.

Miles Above Reality is a great place to remedy that. A brand new site started by Mibba’s own scarlet starlet., Miles Above Reality is a great place to go if you have anything or want anything to do with with graphics. Here you can find things such as:

  • Graphic Request
  • Tutorials
  • Resources
  • Galleries

If you’re in need of a banner for your story you can take a trip by the graphic request thread to ask one of the artists on the site to make you a banner. Here, you can also request a certain level of artist to make your banner: from the first level Emerging Artist to the Legendary Artist. All it takes is you filling out a simple form.

If you own a graphic program but you need some help you can take a trip by the tutorial section and see what you can brush up on.

In the resources section you can find a list of stock photos, textures and brushes. If you have an impressive array of resources you can share them by creating your own ‘library’ of resources.

And in the galleries you can see others work or you can even post your own gallery and get feedback from others on the site.

Miles Above Reality also has sections where you can chat with others, participate in challenges, talk about your writing and advertise things from your writing to your graphics and your blogs.

Miles Above Reality is an up and coming graphics website that has the potential to be a rival to the largest graphics communities so take a trip and see what’s all there.


Thanks to scarlet starlet. for allowing me to write this about her site!

Latest articles