Flawless Enthrallment

Flawless Enthrallment The melodic sounds of angelic voices paired with strumming tunes of a guitar, gentle uniqueness of a keyboard and a rhythmic drum pattern that matches your heartbeat can only describe one thing: music. Possibly the most crucial thing in existence, having so many different forms, the possibilities are endless.

Music has always been an important factor to all of our lives for countless years and shall remain this way for countless more. The fact that we need music and don't just use it seems to perplex an endless amount of people.

In order to express our deepest most dire emotions, the artful whispers of melodramatic talents can surely be a start. Even boundless screams of hopeless romanticism belonging to those frustrated souls can be a pathological release to kids around the world who seemingly feel the same.

Musical therapy helps people cope in such a perfectly non-medicated fashion, and is a way that many of us meet new friends and create a doorway to passionate artistry and unique style. The importance of having a role-model, a sound formed by the brilliant minds of music and which inspire the future of young people everywhere is absolutely vital.

Music is without restriction. It allows the simple pleasures in life to be enjoyed, the bold attitude we all wish to show come forward and most crucially, it fulfills and adds to our hopes and dreams in ways that are unfathomable. On that note, I am off to have my headphones surgically attached to my ears.

Latest articles