New Member of My Chemical Romance?

New Member of My Chemical Romance? James Dewees, born March 13, 1976, plays the drums, keyboard, and is also a vocalist. He is known as the man behind Reggie and the Full Effect, and the front man for Finland band, Common Denominator.

Recently, Dewees has played the keyboard for New Found Glory and has been on tour with My Chemical Romance starting in early 2007 for The Black Parade Tour. Obviously, he is a good friend to the band, specifically Mikey Way. Sometime in 2007, Dewees became an ordained minister so that he could marry Mikey Way and Alicia Simmons.

Rumor has it that when The Black Parade Tour was coming to an end in 2007, Dewees stated that he would be joining My Chemical Romance as an official member. He will be playing the keyboard for the band.

The Black Parade is Dead is rumored to reveal more information about James's new entry into the band. It is a DVD consisting of elements similar to My Chemical Romance's world famous Life on the Murder Scene. According to Play.com, The Black Parade is Dead will be released on April 22nd in the US, and May 5th in the UK. The Black Parade died in Mexico city, which will be where the live performance on the DVD was filmed.

Latest articles