Britney: Piece of Me

She is sizzling, stunning and sexy! Ruling hearts and minds for over a decade now, Britney Spears has chart-topping hits under belt. And now, the star has announced the dates for her upcoming 2014 tour in Las Vegas. Known as "Britney: Piece of Me," this show is going to witness the infectious dance songs, sizzling moves and breathtaking tracks from Spears’ latest album. The show dates coincide with her current album launch, Britney Jean and the tour to Vegas will be held on different days, from April 25th to September 6th, 2014.

Britney’s electrifying performances are scheduled to happen at The Axis in Planet Hollywood. And even though the American singer and entertainer is known for her dance moves and incredible voice, you can expect a lot from this diva when she comes onstage. Expect electrifying energy, intense performances that are half parts dreamy and half parts dicey! And whether she is flying across the stage, dancing in front of several mirrors, or singing in a ring of fire, this best-selling teenage singer and the most popular cultural pop-icons of contemporary times knows just how to make your day the memorable one.

Under a two year residency show, "Britney: Piece of Me" at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, will be performed for 20 days, from April 25th to September 6th.

Most of the Britney Spears’ show tickets, especially for April and May are close to sold-out so, make sure that you book early. Planet Hollywood is a 7000 Seat Theater Club, but don’t let the numbers fool you because the show tickets are selling faster than you would imagine! Avoid hectic lines and queues at Planet Hollywood instead booking your tickets from a reliable online seller. To avoid being charged exorbitant amounts, make sure that your bookings are done beforehand from a local ticket seller who offers tickets with reduced extra charges and transparent pricing policy. Reach the event venue earlier to avoid commotion. For the best experience, make sure that after the show, you visit Heart Bar in Planet Hollywood and try Britney-inspired Martinis.

Latest articles