Groovin' To The Ghoulies!

Groovin' To The Ghoulies! The band I will be forcing you guys to read about THIS week is probably one of the most famous local punk bands in Sacramento. May I introduce to you... The Groovie Ghoulies.

The Groovie Ghoulies have been around approximately since the beginning of the 1990’s. They have performed with bands such as the Secretions, Final Summation, Seven Seconds...

The band consisted of crazy man Kepi on vocals and bass, Roach on backing vocals and guitar, and Scampi on drums. This trio is probably some of the coolest people I met. They are warm hearted and so fun to be around.

All though the ‘Ghoulies' aren’t together under this band anymore, they are in different bands. Kepi Ghoulie, singer and bassist of the Groovie Ghoulies, has put together many bands. For example Kepi the Band, Little Medusa’s, and Kepi and Friends, all of which he plays venues with.

You might think that the Groovie Ghoulies are only known in Sacramento but that is not true. Even Billie Joe Armstrong (pictured above) of Green Day knows who they are!

The Ghoulies have the whole pop-punk thing going for them. When you listen to the Groovie Ghoulies you just want to pogo and dance your brains out!

Take Billie Joe’s side and go listen to some Groovie Ghoulies, I know I will.

Latest articles