Spirit of St. Louis Air Show

After a long hiatus, St. Louis hosted another weekend of the Spirit of St. Louis Air Show on May 3 and May 4. For many years, the city had hosted the event, but it went on hold before returning in 2014. St. Louis city, coupled with Boeing, are proud to be a part of STEM EXPO's Spirit of St. Louis Air Show, which showcases many aircrafts. Both old and new helicopters, planes and fighter pilots could be seen at the event - both in the air and on land.

Over 3,000 people attended the event over the course of the weekend, enjoying everything that the STEM EXPO had to offer. Alongside the show, which could be seen for miles, there was food, gifts and other entertainment, which donated money to Air Force veterans living in the area.

The unexpected attendance of the event caused traffic jams for many miles, making many people late for the show and other events, but the event was still deemed a success.

Fun for people of all ages, the Spirit of St. Louis Air Show was a fun event that provided families with a fun-filled weekend, while educating them about the history of the aircrafts, the people who built them and those who flew them.

Anyone who didn't get to attend the event in 2014 can expect another weekend of fun in 2015, where STEM EXPO will show a new set of aircrafts.

Latest articles