Long Movies: The New Trend

Long Movies: The New Trend Hollywood has been the pinnacle of film for a while now. No one has question them before and no one has ever really been disappointed. Yes we all have our personal favorites. No problem, right? Some people have openly discussed the issue of films that are almost reaching the 3 to three and a half hour mark.

The main question is, is it to long? The answer is no. The films are showing exactly what they feel they need to. Take for example Jesse James some people would say 2 hours would suffice. For most people they could have watched it for longer. If the film would have been shorter the essence of Jesse's insanity would have never been captured.

Movies can never be to long. Really when you look at the length and see its almost 3 hours if you have a problem with that then just pass it up. If you find There Will Be Blood to be to long then pass it up. Don't say its to long, simply just pass it up.

Movies have evolved from simple hour and half nonsense action films to beautiful peaces of art depicting a certain persona or questioning the sanity of a human being. Movies have evolved from messed up fact based 2 hour stories to pure human emotion works of art.

The length of a film is how it decides it fan base. If the length is a factor then you truly never wanted to see it.

Latest articles