Animation and the Internet - Comments

  • bevis0405

    bevis0405 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    From the early days of the coreball web, when users could only watch animation through a browser, to the present day, the internet has been a vital part of the creative process.
    January 6th, 2023 at 04:26am
  • mae4_king

    mae4_king (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    24
    Location:
    United States
    One of the most impressive and the most rewarding jobs out there is the animation development that is used for online slots. https://innovecsgaming.com/blog/online-casino-software-development/ Reasons, why this happens, is simple. 3D looks so much better and offers better gambling experience. Those slots look more modern and more sophisticated as well. All software providers have a team of personnel working on each slot.
    November 23rd, 2021 at 04:33pm
  • Stevie12

    Stevie12 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Afghanistan
    The comments here are not good, and I would like to see better discussion like the http://imgur.com/user/Gyles99/about people do. If the comments are not good later on, then I will be utterly disappointed. The comments are useful for the paper I am writing.
    January 29th, 2020 at 02:28pm
  • nataliemichelle

    nataliemichelle (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    38
    Location:
    United States
    Quote
    Outsourcing jobs overseas gives opportunities to other countries, but at the same time it cuts down on employment within the country of origin.
    Outsourcing must be the biggest breakthrough given us by IT technologies. And it is not surprising that precisely IT companies were the first who began to outsource jobs. For example, the company I am working at orders ERP software development from Ukraine https://diceus.com/erp-software-development/ .
    October 22nd, 2018 at 12:43pm