Bullet For My Valentine Are One Man Down

Bullet For My Valentine Are One Man Down Bullet for my Valentine, currently finishing the Taste of Chaos tour, are one man down after their bass player, Jason 'Jay' James was flown home due to his daughter being taken ill.

In a recent interview on the 12th April, Matt Tuck explained, "Jay had a call last night about his little girl. She's very, very ill - she's in the hospital. I'm not gonna go into too much detail 'cause that's obviously his personal stuff - but she's very ill and he had to fly home straight away, which obviously is the correct thing to do, and he wants to be there by her bedside and hopefully she's gonna pull through. He didn't have any choice - he had to go home - and that was totally fine with us. So for tonight, we've got our guitar tech Kevin on bass, and we've got about five songs nailed - we're confident he can do five. We're gonna give it a shot. It's devastating for all of us, and we're all very worried, but we're gonna go on tonight, see how it goes and that's it, really - it's all we can kind of do. We owe it to the fans that come tonight, obviously."

Matt has stated that the band will continue with the dates left, playing five tracks accompanied by their guitar tech, and will "play it by ear" in relation to finishing the tour.

The last date of the Taste of Chaos tour will take place on the 15th April in Seattle, WA at WaMu Center. Following the current U.S. tour dates, the band are scheduled to have a couple of weeks off before beginning a tour of Australia and New Zealand in early May.

Fans continue to send Jay their best wishes via the official Bullet for my Valentine forums, and are all hoping for a speedy recovery of young Abigail.

Latest articles