Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson Baby Rumors

Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson Baby Rumors On April 4, 2008, Pete Wentz, 28, of pop-punk band Fall Out Boy and pop artist Ashlee Simpson, 23, announced on friendsorenemies.com, a website Wentz promotes, that they are engaged. The sudden engagement is rumored to possibly be of the shotgun-wedding type. Us Weekly stated recently that Simpson is pregnant with Wentz's child, but there is not yet any confirmation from Wentz nor Simpson, even though magazines and online resources are going on about as if it was confirmed.

Simpson's rep had no comment; rumors started when Simpson, at a recent family wedding, went about rubbing her belly and refusing to drink anything. "She probably didn’t drink that night because her dad was around," says a friend.

Simpson and Wentz are trying their best to keep the engagement private, as Simpson does not want a big wedding like her older sister Jessica's to Nick Lachey. All she wants is a simple ceremony with her family, his family, and a handful of people.” says a source.

The couple started dating fall 2006. There was recently a video from Wentz on friendsorenemies.com stating that he and Simpson were going to make something "...you can't download." The video continued with pictures of Simpson with a fake baby bump and music by Joe Esposito, "You're the Best". The video can be found here.

Latest articles