Miley Cyrus: Teen Author? - Comments

  • WOO! are you kidding man? she has the BEST of BOTH worlds.

    seriously. i mean people bought nicole richie's book and she does shit all except make headlines for drug addictions and anorexia. and paris hiltons "novel" which is practically only random photographs of her mixed with her instructions on how to pass out STD's.

    i don't have anything against them, but seriously, stop ruining the literate world.

    plus i've spoken to miley before and she's really nice.. but not nice enough for me to buy the book.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 05:47pm
  • shes shit
    April 23rd, 2008 at 05:11pm
  • oh dear lord, people.

    If the girl wants to write a book let her! We all write "books" and shit... and what does her singing have to do with this particular subject?

    Listen.
    I am not a Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus fan. The T.V. show annoys the hell out of me and if Miley was like that in real life, I'd... well, I'd prolly stab her, no offense to anyone.

    The point is just because we don't LIKE someone doesn't mean we can all bash on her. Espicially here, where there are someone Disney fans who can and might take offense to this. If you don't like her, fine. You have every right to, just as Miley has every right to make a T.V. show and write a book and so on.

    C'mon people, we're all mature young adults/adults. Stop acting like little children.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 03:57pm
  • You all shouldn't be treating her that way, I mean, I think she's okay, but I'm not a big fan, now I think going off on her is just a little to much. It's mean and cruel.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 02:54pm
  • Honestly, WHO CARES IF SHE WRITES A BOOK. This is what she wants- attention. And look at us all, me included, giving it to her. If children want to look up to her, let them. They'll grow out of it. They're childen, they have a new hero every week, usually.

    All I know is I won't be buying the novel.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 02:08pm
  • Puh-lease! She cant even speak or sing properly so I highly doubt that she can write. Its sad that just because she has a famous dad everyone thinks she shits rainbows... instead of wasting money on a book can we put money towards her having speech and vocal lessons? I think it would be a much better use of anyones money, or maybe we could give the money to kids who have nothing? GOD!
    April 23rd, 2008 at 01:43pm
  • No. Just no.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 01:11pm
  • So, I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus but don't you guys go bashing on her alright?
    She has the freedom and the will to do it and she has a complete right to do it.

    And people (ages 5-12) honestly shouldn't look up to her as a flawless heroine because she's a 15 year old and instead people should look up to more realistic people as their parents, so don't go bashing about how she's such a bad role model for kids.

    And, well, she is doing a good thing you know?
    April 23rd, 2008 at 12:39pm