In This Moment

In This Moment From L.A., and signed under Century Media, In This Moment is coming out with a new album that is due in the fall of this year.

Made up of four guys and one girl, Maria Brink as the vocals and screamer, Chris Howorth and Blake Bunzel as the two guitarist, Jeff Fabb as the drummer, and Jesse Landry with bass. They base a genre of melodic metalcore. Mildly sounding like other metal band Evanescence, although you minus the piano and Amy Lee, then add some scream, and Maria Brink, you have In This Moment.

Only a little over a year ago did they come out with their debut album, Beautiful Tragedy with two videos, one of them Prayers which is track two off the album. An awesome video where they performed in an ancient church; with which Brink accidentally got hit in the face with a camera during the making of the video, cutting her nose and had to have it glued shut and covered up with make up so to continue shooting. You will notice in the video that she keeps her hair whipped in front of her face a lot because she is trying to hide the cut.

Then with a second video, which is track three from the album Beautiful Tragedy that has acts of the artwork displayed on the CD cover and inside the booklet as well.

Latest articles