Hulk Hogan's Son Serving 8 Months

Hulk Hogan's Son Serving 8 Months Nick Bollea, the 17-year-old son of famed wrestler Hulk Hogan, was sentenced to eight months in jail when he entered an 'open plea' on Friday.

The plea left his sentencing entirely up to Judge Phillip Federico. This also gave the opportunity to the Graziano family to testify on how the affected their lives have been from the crime.

"What Al-Qaeda couldn't do to my son, (Bollea) did," Edward Graziano, the father of the victim, said. "He destroyed my son’s future. I had high hopes and dreams for him."

The Graziano family gave a plea agreement. The charges carried a maximum of five years in jail, however the family recommended six months in county jail. The exception being the victim's father who wanted a year.

"I'll never be able to say I'm sorry enough," said Bollea when given his chance to talk.

Other terms of Bollea's sentence are as follows:

5 years of probation
500 hours of community service
Drivers license revocation for 3 years
Pay investigation and court fees
Adjudication was withheld

Bollea was behind the wheel of his Toyota Supra when he lost control and slammed into a tree near downtown Clearwater last August (2007). The accident injured both Bollea and his passenger, John Graziano, who remains in a coma and it's been said that if he wakes up, he will be paralyzed.

Since the crash, Nick lost sponsorships in a racing sport called 'drifting', which he has a professional license to take part in.

Latest articles