My Chemical Romance Peaceful Protest Is Announced

My Chemical Romance Peaceful Protest Is Announced My Chemical Romance have been repeatedly attacked by The Daily Mail for some years now, and fans have decided to show the journalists what they think!

In recent news articles in Tory newspapers, My Chemical Romance have been blamed for the death of a young girl, Hannah Bond.

According to The Daily Mail, the 13 year old girl supposedly committed suicide 'after becoming obsessed' with 'suicide cult rock bands.'

The journalists at The Daily Mail have also blamed bands such as Panic at the Disco and Fll Out Boy, claiming that their lyrics encourage and glamorize death.

There has been a severe back-lash from angry music fans, however, to these statements.

A website has been created asking people to come in support of My Chemical Romance, to a peaceful protest march outside the Daily Mail head quarters in London.

Fans wanting to show their support, should meet in Hyde Park at 9:30am on Saturday 31st May.

Wanting to show that My Chemical Romance has a positive influence on young (and older) people of today, the website has emphasized the point that the protest will be a peaceful one.

New laws in England state that violence of any sort in protests will not be tolerated by police, and violent public protesting of any kind is an arrestable offense.

Information on the protest, and about peaceful protesting, can be found on the website .

Latest articles