"The Black Parade Is Dead!" Release Date Changed

"The Black Parade Is Dead!" Release Date Changed My Chemical Romance have posted on their Myspace that the release date for their upcoming DVD "The Black Parade is Dead!" has been delayed.

The DVD, which features their October 2007 Mexico City show and well as a performance from a small club in New Jersey, was due to be released June 24th. However, due to problems with the said performance, the release date has now been changed to July 1st, one week later than originally planned.

The band have said that they are "perfectionists and would never let anything get to you that was not the very best".

For those that have pre-ordered both the regular and special editions of the DVD already, there is no need to do anything differently and the DVD will arrive to you "in tip top shape".

The band have also said that they have recently seen the special edition, and that it is "incredible".

The bands have told their fans thanks in advance, and that they are certain they understand, saying that "It is really awesome to know that you will".

They also stated in the blog that they should begin writing soon, and will keep their fans updated on things as they come.

Latest articles