Bleach Movie: Memories of Nobody - In Theaters Today!

Bleach Movie: Memories of Nobody - In Theaters Today! North America has finally received the first Bleach Movie. All around the country, fans of the popular anime/manga series will be heading out to theater for this special two-night even, held by Fathom Events.

The movie, is about Ichigo and Rukia finding these strange creatures called "blanks" wandering a cross-walk in Karakura town. A mysterious new Shinigami named Senna appears soon after. Rukia heads back to the Soul Society to find out more about "Senna" and instructs Ichigo to watch over her. Senna runs away from Ichigo and into a cemetery where she is attacked. Ichigo wards her attackers off on arrival to the cemetery. Senna begins to recall memories of her past, for example, when Ichigo brings her to his house, she remembers her abusive. father. The next day, Rukia and several other Shinigami come to the Human World to report that there is no records of a Shinigami named "Senna". So, when her attackers from the cemetery kidnap her, it leads everyone to ask a single question, what really is "Senna"?

In addition, you can also check out some bonus footage of how animators make the Bleach characters come alive. And, the ending theme, "Sen no Yoru wo Koete," by Aqua Timez. Enjoy the movie!

Latest articles