Abortion: Solution Or Murder?

Abortion: Solution Or Murder? Abortion - one of many ways to "save" a teenage girl's life. But does it really solve anything? There are different views on abortion.

It could possibly helpful to someone. Which maybe for their own good, Or if one is forced to have an abortion, due to parental decisions. Or maybe one isn't ready to have a child, and thinking of the baby's future, it wouldn't be able to have the right environment for a baby to grow.

My friend George and I had a conversation in MSN about abortion. It started when I asked for his opinion on it. He said:

"I deem it necessary. Yes, I think it's right, as the baby ruin the family's life and won't get a proper growing up."

I thought that this was an explanation that could explain his answer perfectly. Clearly, there is still an argument about weather abortion should be legal or illegal. Where I live, it's illegal. I thought that it's great. But then I realized, that even though it's illegal here, troubled teenagers could fly to the UK and get an abortion. I've seen it been done many times by teenagers around of where I live.

Also, seeing a cruel and un-imaginable video on Youtube.com, called "ABORTION - THE SILENT SCREAM #1" Opened my eyes that, people could be such hypocrites, even though they are against abortion, but they still get it. This video horrified me, and as I watched it, I almost cried. How could people do such a thing?

But all has opinions, and I'm not going to judge it. But I just think that It's wrong. FULL STOP.

So now I've said my opinion. What's yours?

Latest articles