Abortion: Solution Or Murder? - Comments

  • It's 100% murder... women raped or not, not ready or ready, THAT BABY IS ALIVE!
    May 17th, 2008 at 01:09am
  • IT IS WRONG! IT IS MURDER! if you kill someone it doesn't matter how or when you kill them. You still kill them. it is wrong and i could never bring myself to do it. even if i was 11 years old rite now and i was pregnant. i would carry the baby as a blessing and not a complication. ABORTION is wrong! plain and simple!
    May 17th, 2008 at 12:46am
  • I think it's wrong, a way/shape/form a murder.

    But if the woman was raped, I see why she'd want an abortion. It really upsets me when teenaged girls stupidly have unprotected sex and have, like, five abortions. Seriously, keep your legs closed or buy some condoms.
    May 17th, 2008 at 12:37am
  • I think abortion is wrong. You are killing a human life. There are other options out there. For example, instead of killing the baby, the mother could send the child to be adopted or the mother could live with the fact that her choices have consequences. Now in the case of a rape resulting in a baby, send the baby to an adoption. Just don't kill the baby. He or she has a right to live. How could someone take that right away?
    May 17th, 2008 at 12:36am
  • You know, I heard on the news that a [i]ten[/i] year old was raped. She had the baby. Her mother [i]made[/i] her keep it. How does everyone feel about that?
    May 16th, 2008 at 11:37pm
  • It is still not anyone's place in the world to judge another by their accomplishments, failures, decisions, or anything really. So I beg of you, stop with the harsh comments... it's really not necessary to say that in THAT way. It's really, really mean and nasty.
    May 16th, 2008 at 11:30pm
  • I see how many people are touchy on this subject. I PERSONALLY think it's wrong to deny someone the natural born right to live. I'm Pro-Life. But here's the problem, people who think that abortion is necessary for people to get pregnant accidentally because of rape or some other terribly or simply unfortunate situation is a little.. pushy.

    If the mother, who has EVERY right in the world to make the decision FOR HERSELF, should have the final say on keeping the baby or not. It's her choice. It's not really the parents' really, now is it? BUT... if the mother does not wish to keep it, she has the RIGHT to either abort, or, in more... eh... somewhat better decision, she can give birth, and put it up for adoption.

    Children of rape have every right as we do to live. EVERY right. Every chance, every single one. Just because it was a traumatic way to get pregnant, doesn't mean they are inferior or lower than us. Because they are still human beings just as we are.

    Children of Incest are indeed a sight to see, but they are still human, so therefore, they have the right to live.

    It's the mother's choice, no one else's. And that's all that I'm going for. BUT IF YOU ARE FACED WITH THIS DECISION... Choose the fate of the child VERY carefully.

    And what's with the guilt trips? You do NOT know what it's like to have the life of another until you walk a mile in their shoes... in every situation.
    May 16th, 2008 at 11:25pm
  • Well, I'm Pro-Choice, although personally I would never have an abortion.
    May 16th, 2008 at 11:20pm
  • I think it's completely wrong. You were the one who chose to have sex, and you should face the consequences. And if you do wanna abort the baby, choose not to and put it up for adoption. I bet there are a lot of families out there who want children, but can't.
    May 16th, 2008 at 11:07pm
  • This is a really tough question to answer.

    I am probably more pro-choice than pro-life, despite my controversal thoughts on the subject. I know I believe very ardently that everybody is entitled to an opinion. Therefore, I think it should be up to the person. So pro-choice.
    May 16th, 2008 at 10:27pm
  • Pro-choice.
    Everybody has the choice to make that decision. Some people are forced to get abortions, some choose to themselves for good reasons.
    but, if a a couple were having sex and they knew what they were doing, and they didn't use protection, then they should deal with that. Don't abort a baby if you simply don't want it.
    Only if you know you couldn't have it.
    May 16th, 2008 at 09:46pm
  • Pro life.
    It's murder.
    You're killing someONE on PURPOSE.
    You know, that child could change the world.
    That child could be that one person, EVER, to be able to find the cure for cancer, yet YOU killed him/her.
    It's YOUR fault for those millions of deaths from cancer, all because you didn't want to have ONE child.
    Goodness, just put the child up for adoption.
    If you had sex as a teen, and you got pregnant, don't make the baby suffer for your mistake.
    If you get raped, don't make the baby suffer for the rapist's mistake.
    May 16th, 2008 at 09:41pm
  • My friend and I think it's murder. You're still killing a human and it doesn't get a chance to live. If the family doesn't want the child then after it's born they can give it up for adoption or they shouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place especially if they aren't married and are teenagers and not ready to have the responsibilities of being a parent.
    May 16th, 2008 at 09:39pm
  • I am pro-choice. I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do. For you and the unborn baby,
    May 16th, 2008 at 09:25pm
  • I don't really no. I'm not pro-abortion. More pro-choice. In dire situations where a woman would die if she gave birth and the baby would have no chance after, and she's in early pregnancy, then yes. It's needed. There's a different between an unwanted pregnancy and an unhealthy one. It should still be used in hospitals, but the actual killing of a child by choice isn't safe.
    May 16th, 2008 at 09:09pm
  • Ok, maybe not go to hell. But, as a Catholic, I find it to be morally wrong. Think first before you do something stupid, like sex at 14.
    May 16th, 2008 at 09:02pm
  • I just had a huge discussion (ok, argument) at my lunch table about this. I believe that abortion is morally WRONG. You are KILLING an UNBORN BABY. This is how I see it : You had the sex, now you can have the baby. Don't give me all the 'but what if the condom broke' crap. You chose to risk it, now pay the price. Don't kill an innocent child because of your mistake. One of those children could grow up to change the world. And, what ever happened to 'violence doesn't solve problems'? Killing doesn't solve anything either. Anyone who undergoes an abortion deserves to go to hell.
    May 16th, 2008 at 09:01pm
  • Thank God abortion is legal where I live. Sweden's kinda awesome sometimes... I don't necessarily think it's better to get an abortion if you don't want the child, but just to know that there [i]is[/i] a possibilty feels kinda good. And it's not like you're not taking responsibility for what you've done. Getting an abortion isn't exactly easy, it's extremely tough, both mentally and physically.
    May 16th, 2008 at 07:53pm
  • There are just a hundred reasons why there is absoloutely no way a teenage girl should have a baby.
    Impracticality. Inability to financially provide. A broken home - the kid's most likely going to have one struggling parent. That parent isn't even emotionally mature themselves yet! They can barely even look after themselves and are likely to be irresponsible.

    Teenagers, as much as we hate to admit it, need looking after - not to be the ones doing the looking after.

    But leave reason behind.
    How could you live with yourself knowing you'd killed someone - an unborn someone - a someone you made?
    How could you live with yourself knowing that?
    May 16th, 2008 at 06:50pm
  • I have three words:

    Wear.
    A.
    Condom.
    May 16th, 2008 at 06:39pm