Health Articles

  • Are Healthy Cigarettes Just Around the Corner?

    Are Healthy Cigarettes Just Around the Corner?

    Many advancements in nanotechnology may lead to tobacco manufacturers producing a 'healthy' cigarette.

    May 10th, 2008 at 06:23pm

  • Bipolar Mood Disorder

    Bipolar Mood Disorder

    Bipolar disorder, a crippling mental illness which has taken ahold of some 6 million Americans. What is it? Can it be treated? Is there any hope for those who have it?

    April 28th, 2008 at 04:04am

  • Teen Depression

    Teen Depression

    Symptoms, side-effects, so on.

    April 20th, 2008 at 06:52am

  • Eat Yourself Beautiful

    Eat Yourself Beautiful

    "Beauty comes from the inside" - that's what they always say. And actually, beauty indeed comes from the inside. By saying this I mean not only your character, I mean what you eat.

    March 26th, 2008 at 05:24pm

  • Why Do People Smoke?

    Why Do People Smoke?

    Some people smoke because they think it's cool, but smoking stains your teeth and fingers, it makes your breath stink and the smell lingers on your clothes and hair. It's bad for your skin and complexion. So to smell better and look better, you know what to do!

    March 18th, 2008 at 02:10pm

  • Gemma

    Gemma

    The story of Gemma; an incite into the way human beings can treat other living things, and how quick we are to ignore the suffering.

    March 3rd, 2008 at 09:19pm

  • Smoking; Death in a Stick

    Smoking; Death in a Stick

    Smoking doesn't just hurt your lungs, heart and kidneys; it hurts the lungs, hearts and kidneys of everyone you smoke around. Even when you step outside to take a drag, think about the people standing around you and how they feel or might be affected by it.

    February 11th, 2008 at 02:14am

  • Super Market Debates; Organic Vs. Conventional

    Super Market Debates; Organic Vs. Conventional

    Walk through your super market, what do you see? There are all these different color fruits and vegetables, bright and fresh. You want what's best for your body but you don't know what the difference is between organic and conventional. 15 people were surveyed about these 2 types of growth methods, the results were surprising.

    January 22nd, 2008 at 04:34pm

  • Hole in the Heart

    Hole in the Heart

    Holt-Oram Syndrom: one of several hereditary disorders that causes abnormalities in the upper limbs and heart.

    January 4th, 2008 at 07:55am

  • Can You Feel It?

    Can You Feel It?

    Congenital Insensitivity to Pain is the rare disorder that causes a person not to be able to feel physical pain.

    December 29th, 2007 at 12:22pm