Dead At 15

In this remarkable story of suspense, you will find twelve sisters of each month. Each have been named according to the month at which they were born. In this curious tale wrote by MistressOfInsanity, you will find your thirst for crime and mystery to be satisfied. She has you trying to predict who the murder might be from every death.

The scene starts on the eldest daughter's birthday. January turns the tender age of fifteen, the first since she is the first born of her sisters. She's the typical teenager with a nice boyfriend, that is until he dumps her. The poor thing didn't even stand a chance to what was about to unfold.

February was the stubborn one of the group, the one who wouldn't take no for an answer. She found crying to be useless and a sign of weakness. Her sister's death has taken its toll on her. She feels as though her sister's life has been taken so soon and that quote; a child should never die before its mother. What would be the appropriate death for this daughter?

March was the photographic one, the one who completely saw through such unreasonable deaths. She knew her demise was on the horizon and sets the stage for yet another frightening turn. This sister predicts that one sister will investigate and leaves clues.

April, a girl who was captured by habit and numbers. She has to be precise in everything she does. She frequently counts anything she can when her watch beeps. Her death is yet another mystery in itself.

May was the whore of the family, something her family didn't speak of. She loves to paint and draw, something that she will do anything for. She gives herself for the paints she may later enjoy. Her work helps her escape from the world around her. She also leaves a disturbing clue for whomever tries to solve the mystery of the Lambert daughters deaths.

June was the drunk that turned sober. Her uncle took care of her since her mother so openly despised her. She writes in her diary the last few days of her life but can not escape the murder's hold. Her diary is the only legacy she leaves behind.

July was the smart one, the one that could have defeated death. however, death had a way of silencing her as well. It was a mistake such a smart girl would have never been expected to make. Who knew cookies could be so harmful?

August was a punk rocker kind of girl. She was in a band at the time her fifteenth birthday arrived. She was in her uncle's bar, playing a show and if I might add it was best show of her life. Her bass guitar is one of the most treasured of things about this young lady who also meet such an unfortunate end.

September was the girly girl of this family, she enjoyed pink and dressing up in skirts. She had a boyfriend, one that loved this little witch dearly. September was on of the least loving of the girls but who could blame her when they didn't care much for her.

October was the odd ball of the family, she didn't make many friends but was a writer. Her sisters didn’t pay much attention to her but she was one of the most gruesome death. Her demise was the one that supposedly caught the killer of the Lamberts. Who knew a Halloween party could be so deadly?

November was one that was practically attached to the hip with the youngest daughter. She was friendly but still had a bit of a girly touch. She was undermined untimely death as well, one that was suicide or so they claim.

December, the final daughter, was the one that becomes the main character. She plans to find the killer before she dies next. She searches through every past sister's belongings, looking for clues. Oh, she finds them alright but is she prepared to accept findings?

This story of suspense, mystery, and crime is one that is definitely one to read. The author's writing is a viewer friendly style and descriptive to the last detail. If you are looking for a fresh new genre or even looking for a new story to read, check this one out. You won't regret it, the author has you guessing all the way to the last daughter!

Latest articles