Cheetahs: Have They Been Forgotten?

Cheetahs: Have They Been Forgotten? Cheetahs are the quickest land animals in the world. They are also shy and are rarely seen, but we're losing them so quickly. Poachers and predators such as lions eat their cubs and the small, slender and quick adults, but have we forgotten them? Did the movie Duma spark some interest in saving them? Just like the movie Two Brothers.It's about two tiger cubs that are separated but soon reunited then showed what has happened to the population. But we're here to talk about the cheetah. They doesn’t roar; they hiss, whine and growl. They can’t retract their claws, but they use them like cleats during soccer or baseball. The cheetah population used to be 100,000 covering Asia and Africa and their species was vastly expanded but soon in the 1980’s it took a turn for the worse, they were reduced to 25,000. Now today there is only 12,000 left and soon to come they may or will be extinct.

So here's the question: How many more can we reduce by 2015? The answer: A lot.
We know that their is a "King Cheetah" with special markings different from the usual cheetah, but just as beautiful and precious. So can we save them or not?

The cheetah is the smallest of the big cats and the efforts to protect them are useless because no one gives a rats ass about them; only their coats. Only the people who truly are amazed and care about them can help. They have the hardest lives because they are solitary except when mating or are taking care of cubs.

Once these animals were great in numbers, but now they are just small and if I were them I'd be scared. So help in any way you can think of. They don't know whats happening, but we do and with that knowledge we can save them. Thank you for reading.

Latest articles