Hurricane Fay Rips Up Florida

Hurricane Fay Rips Up Florida "This storm is going to be with us for a while", said Florida Gov. Charlie Crist. "Looks like it could be a boomerang storm".

A hurricane watch has been issued since, Friday. People have been gathering hurricane supplies, flash lights, cans of food, lanterns, dog food, baby items, etc.

By Monday she had killed two people and was coming towards Florida, school continued on as planned. By Tuesday schools were canceled, and the storm had hit land and gained strength. People began boarding windows up and teaing signs down to be safe, but part of Florida had already been flooded, and tornadoes began popping up all over Florida, killing people. One man was kit flying and was fatally hurt and remains in critical care.

Fay is said to go into the Atlantic Ocean, come back and nail half of Florida and head into Georgia. Some people had run to Georgia and clogged the highways up. National guard is on stand-by.

Most of Daytona is filled with water, and 14% of the trailers are tore up. People are urged if they live in trailers to go to the shelters. Animal control is pet-sitting people's dogs until Fay is gone. Water and food will be available after the hurricane is gone.

What will crazy Fay do? Nobody will know, until Friday or Saturday.

Latest articles