Artificial Global Warming? - Comments

  • I thought your article was very interesting and I enjoyed reading it. I'm not entirely sure of what I think of the whole global warming thing, but I do think that taking measures to keep the planet healthy wouldn't hurt. Even if we take global warming out of the equation things like recycling and energy preserving are still good things. Clean air cars and buses are not only good for the o-zone layer but for the people on earth. But anyway, I have heard other reasons for global warming. Some people thing that it's a natural occurrence, like the ice age. They believe it's just something that happens. I don't know, though.
    February 17th, 2008 at 07:38am
  • Thank you for this article. I thought is was very well written and thought out.
    January 29th, 2008 at 05:04pm
  • This article did not have one source sited. This article did not have any statistics or valid researched points. This article did not have the support of thousands of scientists. This article did not have any specific examples even.

    Seeing as how you made an example out of Al Gore, lets talk about his documentary. He did site his sources. He had multiple statistics and facts that both supporters and opponents of global warming theories agreed on. He does have the support of thousands of scientists and he had multiple specific examples proving his point.

    Now, who do you think a logical person would believe?
    January 27th, 2008 at 06:52pm
  • Wow, it's about time someone spoke out about the more logical reason of earth warming up!
    January 5th, 2008 at 07:40am