Animal Experimentation - Why The Pain Must Stop

Animal Experimentation - Why The Pain Must Stop Imagine animals infected with deseases that they never would normally- kittens blinded, tiny mice growing tumors the size of their bodies, rats forced to have seizures. Animals force fed chemicals, surgeries repeatedly conducted on them, wires implanted in their brain, spines crushed. If this happened to a human, the human populace shock facter would be as high as the oof, yet we force animals to go through torture every day. According to caringconsumer.com many products such as Iams, Arm &Hammer, Aussie, Aveeno, Axe, Clorox, Swiffer, Windex, L'Oreal and many more conduct animal experiments that can happen in cheaper, more humane, more accurate, less time consuming, less expensive, and more effective waysthan animal testing. Personal convenience continues to be the only reason we test on animals.

"The small shivering cat huddles against the corner of her tiny cage, trying to sleep but kept awake by the ever-present pain in her head and body. All she can do is shake with fear and pain and hope it all ends soon. Fortunatelly for her, it will. Tomorrow the scientists are going to decapitate her and remove her to study the effects of their experiment", says youthagainstanimalcruelty.com this is only one of the many animal experiments on animal every day, every year, and every minute.

Animals shiver in terror, unale to bark or scream because their vocal cords have been cut in a long and bloody surgery in order to silence the animals, every time someone walkes by their microscopic cage, usually holding more than ten animals, leading to cannialism. Tiny kittens blinded purposefully, baby monkeys separated from their loving mothers. Would scientists get away with doing the same with human infants? Of course not!

A quote from Professor Charles R. Magel states "Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: 'because the animals are like us.' Ask the experimenters why it is morally OK to experiment on animals and the answer is: 'because the animals are not like us.' Anial experimentation rests on a logical contrdiction." If the animal being relates to humans so much that we can test on them for human products, than we can not moraaly experiment on the animals. Because of this logical contradiction, an estimated 828,729 of animals that most love and have as pets; mice, rats. monkeys, dogs, cats, and birds die every day.

Imagine living inside a metal box, no control over any aspect of your, presumably short and painful, life. No choosing when or what you will eat, how you will spend time, even when the lights go on and off. Imagine in your tiny little box, you live with many with many others, witnessing cannibalism as a result of cramped condition and lack of food. You do not know when your captors will decide they have no use for you and murder your weak and helpless body. This life happens to many animals inside a laboratory. It is deprivation, isolation, and misery.

Latest articles