Animal Experimentation - Why the Pain must Stop #2

Animal Experimentation - Why the Pain must Stop #2 Animals go through this for something that can happen other ways! Creative ideas from scientists have complete accuracy, rather than with animals whose results are not completely accurate. For instance, make-up that blinded a rabbit has no effect on humans. Some people may believe that if we did not test on animals that we would have to test on humans. But researchers state that lab grown cells and organs work perfectly well for testing make-up, shampoos, cleaners, madicine, and other household and cosmetic items. also for cancer drugs, you will find that plenty of those with cancer will test the new drug to help scientists and themselves and cancer cells can be lab grown to test cancer drugs. A large amount of other alternatives work better in the development of items.

In all retrospect, animal experimentation simply does not make sense! When scientists and producers can use new, more effective ways to test products, why do we continue to put animals through cruelty and harsh conditions? The moral, sensible and completely truthful answer? There is none. Ways to save the animals you know and love, protest products using animal testing, because maybe then the producers will finally see that they need to stop the cruelty and torture of pointless experiments causing death of animals. If Avon, Bath &Body works, BonBell, Burts Bees,Calvin Klien, Conair, and much more can test without animals, why can't the rest?

Latest articles